Resellers are trained and equipped to resell and support Kinaxis® RapidResponse™—while earning recurring revenue from SaaS fees. With Kinaxis you can expand your footprint with existing clients and find new opportunities for growth.
Resellers take full ownership of sales opportunities—finding leads, developing the sales cycle, managing the implementation, and providing support. Kinaxis is uniquely committed to the success and long-term growth of Resellers, and in fact regards them as an extension of the Kinaxis sales force, providing on-going support, sales tools, training and network opportunities.
As a Reseller, you will discover that Kinaxis provides many ways to help you improve your expertise, gain exposure, and grow your business:
- Training — enhance your expertise so you are equipped to effectively sell and support RapidResponse. Continuous training will allow resellers to expand their business as they help clients implement RapidResponse more deeply and broadly within their organizations. Sales and product training classes are offered free or at a reduced price to resellers.
- Community — showcase your company and your expertise to Kinaxis customers and prospects. Participate in the Supply Chain Expert Community to create awareness, access industry information and stay connected.
- Networking — benefit from your affiliation with the leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions. Network with qualified prospects at Kinaxis marketing events and attend Kinexions, our annual global user conference.
Kinaxis supports Resellers to ensure a win-win relationship by providing:
- Website marketing tools
- Branded collateral
- Web-based training courses
- Regular eNewsletters
- Access to industry and Kinaxis white papers
- Invitations to marketing events and Kinexions User Conference
- Sandbox access to the RapidResponse software
- Personal assistance from a Kinaxis business development representative